Elastikon Elastic TapeRegular price $13.95
Johnson & Johnson Elastikon Elastic Tape is made of a high twist, elasticized cotton cloth with a natural rubber-based adhesive backing. Best used with pressure dressings requiring elasticity, ELASKTIKON conforms to difficult to bandage areas. It is porous so skin can breathe and moisture can escape. The rubber-based adhesive backing holds firmly, yet is gentle to remove and leaves only minimal residue., The edges of ELASTIKON are feathered and the adhesive stops 1/8” from the edges to help insure comfort and east of removal. A line down the back of the tape aids in uniform application.
- High twist, elasticized cotton cloth with a natural rubber-based adhesive backing
- Conforms to difficult to bandage areas
- Porous so skin can breathe and moisture can escape
- Rubber-based adhesive holds firm yet gentle to remove with minimal residue
- Rolls are 4” wide, 2 ½ yards long un-stretched, 5 yards long stretched